Perthro, perth. pyo.
the dice/lot cup. a game of chance.
– Friends, good times and parties. throwing lots and dice were a common and much loved form of recreation for the Norse, so it brings with it connections of fun and frivolity.
– the unknown. mystery. one never knows what will turn up with a roll of the dice. so this rune connects with mystery and unexpected outcomes.
– lots were a common form of divination, so this rune itself is a symbol for the art.
– the action of hidden forces in ones life. good luck.
– secrets revealed.
— Reversed —
– Bad luck, risky gambles, foolish risks
– an unpleasant secret revealed
– dont take chances. things are not as they seem.
— magical uses —
– understanding the past in relation to fate.
– finding needed answers
– when open to the right, death.
– reveal secrets, especially dirty ones. magnify negative wyrd.