Nauthis, Nyd, Need.
– a need
– a lack of something
– revealing destiny by illuminating the true needs and goals of a person. compelling one to his fate by his needs.
– Doing what ‘needs’ to be done, regardless of how unpleasent
– being deprived of something you need
– Desperation, hardship, urgency, Adversity
– be patient, troubles will pass. endure. be cautious.
– stress, difficulty, but you can prevail and be stronger for it.
– something unwanted, or pointless.
– your desires might have hidden dangers.
– your needs go unfulfilled.
– Patience, you can endure. difficulties will pass. there is opportunity in adversity. you will be stronger for your trails.
— Magical Work —
– Banish lack
– turn frustration and stress to an advantage
– grants the strength to perservere
— inflict killing stress on an enemy.
— create a need or lack of a vital commodity.